Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolution


New Year's resolutions are for shit. A lot of us have been saying for six weeks that we are going to lose weight, start exercising and eat better in the New Year. We have all the best intentions of doing so, but we all know that saying that is an excuse to stuff our bulbous faces even more throughout the holidays. I know I have taken full advantage of my vow to get back on track in the New Year. It has gotten to the point where, if I see someone I haven't seen in a while, I might say "God, I haven't seen you since 20 or 30 lbs ago."
Maybe this year will be different. And Maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.
What resolutions will you all not be adhering to?
technorati Stumble reddit digg! del.icio.us share on facebook

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is more than true. but this year will be different.....

Unknown said...

It is funny how the results of your New Years resolutions are always the exact opposite you were hoping for. Instead of vowing that I will have a six pack by June, I promise to have a keg by June. Maybe reverse psychology will work here?

New Years resolutions are for the guys that are married that want to make false promises to their wives and not get reprimanded when they don't abide by them.

By the way, my actual resolution is to play more video games in 2009...

Unknown said...

Did Bill F's Chin write this?

Anonymous said...

I vow to stop reading blogs.

Anonymous said...

My resolution is to drink more often, womanize, and also to play more video games.

Anonymous said...

Hey I know tis is off topic but I wwas wondering if you knew
oof any widgets I could add tto my blog that autmatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly
enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.



Feel free to suf to my blog; fifa 14 download

Post a Comment