Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A blog about our Blog.

Blogging is chock full of pressure. This is my first blog and I am overwhelmed with the process. Angry Max (aptly titled) is standing over my shoulder requiring gold to come out of my keyboard. Just not gonna happen. I had difficulty spelling "pteradactyl", never mind a witty or humor filled blog entry. I am so down on blogging. Awful. I also had trouble even figuring out how to blog on this thing. They say you need a Google account. That must be different from a Google email because I didn't use a Google email and I am now posting. Also, do you think the Google gods know that I am talking about them in this post and are now gonna come after me. Am I gonna be on the Google Watch List. Are they gonna take my car. This blogging thing sucks. And I am now freaked out. Do the Scientologists run Google. I hope not. I really don't like Angry Max.
technorati Stumble reddit digg! del.icio.us share on facebook

1 comments:

Angry Max said...

Some people will just always have a bad attitude.

Post a Comment