Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Where, oh where have we been?




I am sure the tens of you out there have been wondering, just where the in the sam hill are these foos? (l left out on purpose). Let me break it down for you. One angry member got hooked on the wacky tobacky and spent some time upstate. Another member welcomed 2 new members to his wolfpack and just can't honor any time related commitments. The 3rd member is still reeling from Hillary losing to Barack. And me, well, let's just say I forgot. I did! But then I remembered, then I forgot again, then I remembered and yadda yadda yadda (I did not yadda over the best part). Some of us are back, back in black, hitting the sack, a one way ticket.....

technorati Stumble reddit digg! del.icio.us share on facebook

1 comments:

ara said...

Good day!
I'm looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address)of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I'll be glad to call you to discuss this matter.
Thank you

arazeilia@yourmediaguru.com

Post a Comment